Moringa cures more than 300 diseases, it is known as immune booster BOTANIC DESCRIPTION Moringa oleifera is a small, graceful, deciduous tree with sparse foliage, often resembling a leguminous species at a distance, especially when in flower, but immediately recognized when in fruit. The tree grows to 8 m high and 60 cm dbh. Bole crooked often forked from near the base.
Benefits of continuous intake of Moringa +
1. Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
2. Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
3. Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
4. Promotes the Cell structure of the body
5. Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.
6. Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
7. Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
8. Beautifies the skin
9. Promotes energy
10. Promotes proper digestion
11. Acts as an antioxidant
12. Takes care of the immune system of the body
13. Promotes healthy circulatory system
14. It is an anti-inflammatory
15. Gives a feeling of general wellness
16. Supports the normal sugar levels of the body